Beautiful woman with hair armpits are not shaved for 18 months

Tuesday, August 14, 20120 comments

A student who is taking graduate proudly displayed in his armpit hair, beautiful woman named Emer O'Toole, 28 years old. He appeared on a television program on May 4, to impose pressure on the women.

O'Toole also explained that from the beginning he did not want to shave her armpits in the near future, he even continue for 18 months.

He also told the show host who interviewed him, that is Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford, "I live in Dublin and was very struck me that there is so much pressure on women to conform to the norms," said O'Toole.

"Around me, including my friends, they are intended to remove the hair from the laser, in Brazil, some of them even uses botox .. I wonder when this will end? "

"I remember the time I started to shave it, and I realized that I was only 14 years old. You know, the hair starts to grow and I do not think, 'Am I going to let him or my razor out'. I know, I have to shave the hairs of this book because everyone who sees it will think it's very disgusting, "he said term.

When he was asked whether he intends to continue its plan, he replied, "This study should be conducted for one year and the end of the year came and I love it, 'I really like the hair that grows in my body'.

"A man does not care that they have hair on his body and all the men would not be disgusted to see his own fur," added student of London University.

In the end, carried a vote that was taken directly in the studio. The result, 80% of their syang this incident is not like the idea of women with hair that grows in the armpits and legs were.
Video :
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | wartaONETV | wartaONETV Blog
Copyright © 2011. WARTAONETV - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by WartaONETV Template
Proudly powered by Blogger Privacy Police