Hazel Jones Woman Owner two Genital

Tuesday, August 14, 20120 comments

In The Age At Puberty is "Moving Adults", Hazel Jones felt Suspect why he always had a sense of suffering cramps very weight. With suspicion, Hazel Jones tried to diagnose the doctor and the results of the diagnosis say about the condition of the body very amazing hazel that is not owned by someone else.

Hazil Jones, High Wycombe home Pretty woman, the English have abnormalities in the genitals with 2 uterus.

Recognition blonde girl revealed 27 years today, Thursday, January 12, 2012 in the ITV television program hosted by Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield. He felt comfortable having two sexual and two uterus. "Once I know, I need to tell everyone. I think it's amazing and it certainly horrendous," he said.

Doctors who deal with the problem, Dawn Harper explained, suffered a rare medical condition called uterus Didelphys Jones. This condition occurs in the tube wall insulation uterus fails to break down when Jones was a baby. As a result, the two formed uterus followed two genitals. Actually, human cases with double uterus or womb Didelphys not uncommon in medicine. However, two of the uterus followed by two separate Genital is a rare occurrence.

"The two tubes have made two separate uterus, two dark tool, and two cervix.'s Really very rare cases, one in a million case," Harper said.

Initially, before knowing the uniqueness of him, Jones has always felt very disturbed. "It was not pleasant. Painful cramps I suffered and underwent a very heavy menstrual periods. I now know that my periods were worse because I have two wombs," he said.

Genital because it has two, he twice lost my virginity. "If you do not realize that you are experiencing this, it is very uncomfortable. When I was young, I thought I had a urinary infection when I tore my hymen one," said Jones who refused when offered a plastic surgery to fix this because, "I have a sex life is very great."

Harper warned, Hazel likely to experience complications if she is pregnant. He could have had a high risk of late pregnancy, miscarriage, premature birth, or may continue to experience bleeding during pregnancy. Jones already understand this matter. "I was told when pregnant, I have to be careful because of the possibility I could not get pregnant again. But I also have two separate pregnancies".
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | wartaONETV | wartaONETV Blog
Copyright © 2011. WARTAONETV - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by WartaONETV Template
Proudly powered by Blogger Privacy Police