Freshen up a UV Gel Polish

Saturday, September 8, 20120 comments

Wear Gel polish Make Me The Fress, I look more confident, my nails now look more perfect with glistening color Gel Polish, so it feels like I do not wash Nails. Also What You Want to Use Color nails as I did on my nails? One of the Things I like the most about UV Gel polish is the fact you can wear regular polish over it. Three weeks is a long time to wear the same look. If you're anything like me, you need to change it up a little bit, at the very least from week to week.

One of my favorite ways to freshen up a UV gel polish mani that feels "old" or boring is to use regular polish for nail art color OVER your base. I did just that to freshen up my wedding mani! Here it is on my wedding day.

Here it after a quick stamp with little glitter dot flower centers added.
One of the most common things I see in my business is young ladies who cannot wear nail art during the week because of job restrictions. However, they come see me Friday afternoon - and I'll add nail art using regular polish for the weekend which they then remove using regular polish remover before going back to work on Monday morning.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | wartaONETV | wartaONETV Blog
Copyright © 2011. WARTAONETV - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by WartaONETV Template
Proudly powered by Blogger Privacy Police